Return to Protected: Events
Permanent link to this article: http://rchweb.co.uk/members-only/events/2020-bridge-drive/
- We’ve Done It! We’ve been to Rome and back and raised over £7000 on the way. A B I G ‘THANK YOU’ to all our generous givers
- We’re nearly back home again. Resting in Dieppe before crossing the channel having marched grand total of 6302 km since leaving Leeds on 1st July. Please support our charities at https://www.justgiving.com/rotary-headingley. We have now raised £4230 for Wheatfields and Foodbanks. Thank you to all who have contributed.
- Did You Know….
- Taking in the Sights of Rome
- We’ve Reached Rome!
- So far, we’ve raised over £1,700. Please support our charities at https://www.justgiving.com/rotary-headingley
Rotary GB&I News
In this section
Protected: Events Protected: 2015 BBQ July Protected: 2015 Charter Dinner Protected: 2015 June 4-5 Visit to Durham Gateshead and Wearside Protected: 2016 BBQ July Protected: 2016 Bramhope Bridge Drive Protected: 2016 Charter Dinner Protected: 2017 BBQ Protected: 2017 Charter Dinner Protected: 2017 Christmas Lunch Protected: 2017 Christmas Quiz Protected: 2017 Feb Visit to Coca-Cola, Wakefield Protected: 2017 Maggie’s Culture Crawl Protected: 2017 Outing to Kiplin Hall Protected: 2017 President Pran’s Final Fling Protected: 2017 Quiz Night November Protected: 2018 – Bling and Buy Morning Protected: 2018 – Fish & Chip supper in aid of the RNLI Protected: 2018 46th Charter Dinner Protected: 2018 Bridge Drive Protected: 2018 Canal Cruise Protected: 2018 Final Fling Protected: 2018 Handover Protected: 2018 Jan Foundation Dinner Protected: 2018 Maggie’s Topping Out Protected: 2018 Martin Berger’s BIG Birthday Protected: 2018 Membership Quiz Night Protected: 2018 Recycling Plant Visit Protected: 2018 Summer Lunch Protected: 2018 Visit to Piece Hall, Halifax Protected: 2019 Bridge Drive Protected: 2019 Foundation Dinner Protected: 2019 Mariko Koide – Rotary Scholar Protected: 2019 Membership Quiz Night Protected: 2019 Outing to Makkah Mosque, Leeds Protected: 2019 President Paul’s Final Fling Protected: 2019 Stroke Awareness Event April 27 Protected: 2019 Summer Lunch Protected: 2019 Update on Maggie’s Yorkshire Protected: 2019 Visit to Northumberland Protected: 2020 Bridge Drive Protected: 2020 Foundation Dinner – Gary Hetherington Speaker 2020 Handover Covid-19
- Due to the Covid19 pandemic our normal activities are limited
- 31 August – No Meeting – Bank Holiday
- 15 September – 12.30pm Aireborough Club hosts our meeeting via Zoom – Speaker Chris Vollum (direct from Canada) – ‘Social Media Strategies for Your Grandchildren and You’
- 22 September – Zoom Business Meeting and Speaker from Market Place
- 6 October Club Zoom Meeting with Aireborough Club and District Gov. Andrew Bateman
- 13 October – No Meeting
- 20 October – Club Zoom Meeting
- 27 October – No Meeting
- 3 November – No Meeting
- 10 November – Club Zoom Business Meeting & SGM